Also today was lots of other, smaller, jobs. The kitchen now has a window sill, the wonky door frame got patched with some plaster filler (I'm really not happy with the response there, or the result, but that's a chat with TL another day) and the kitchen unit plinths got fixed properly, most of them. There are a couple to be finished off tomorrow.
Bathroom window sill is also in, and the bath side panels are on.
It's all looking good.
So, just a couple of days to go and there's a short list of things to be finished or looked at.
- Bathroom floor
- Possible very small leak in the bathroom
- Toilet flush handle is loose
- Hole to be patched on landing ceiling
- Last kitchen unit plinths to be fixed
- Kitchen door frame
- Broken light bulb in kitchen light
- Seal round floors and units
- Paint touch up where patches have been done
There may be other things to pick up when I do a more detailed look for the final snagging day, but it's not a huge list and it's not major stuff.