- 2 short rows of 6 potatoes - Desiree
- 2 short rows of onions - Red Baron
- 2 crowns of rhubarb - variety unknown
At home some of the seeds are up and thriving.
- Courgette - 3 varieties: long green, long yellow, and round green
- Chard - Bright lights, multi-coloured
- Tomatoes - Tigrella (stripey) and Gardener's Delight (Red)
- Peas - Kelvedon Wonder (Old seed and hasn't generated as many plants as I hoped)
Also at home I've planted one of the apple trees (Cox) by the fence at the back end of the garden, the rowan tree by the wall, and rhubarb on the left side of the path. I'll be adding the tayberry and red gooseberry to the patch where the rhubarb is, so there's fruit on both sides of the garden.
Then there's carrot, broccoli, broad and french beans, to plant. And more potatoes and onions to go in, and a home to find for the strawberries. And that's before I start thinking about the other apple tree, the rose bushes and the other flowers, and at least one child wants to grow sunflowers. It's going to be a busy year, but, I hope, a productive one.