What else could I do but dive into the shed when I got back, pull out the seed trays and seeds and sow some!
- 3 varieties of courgette - round green, long green, and long yellow.
- Pumpkin - Jack O'Lantern: a smallish variety I've grown before. Not too big and does well, usually, not sure how it'll do here!
- 2 varieties of tomato - Tigrella (stripey!) and Gardener's Delight.
- Sprouts - a red variety.
- Chard - Bright Lights: Multi-coloured.
- Pea - Kelvedon Wonder - but it's an old pack so not sure how it'll do.
- Pepper - not sure what variety, it's a pack of seed I've acquired from somewhere, possibly seed saved at some point.
It's feeling a bit Spring-like.